Lift Cannabis Business Conference
Bringing together leading experts from across the industry to tackle subject matter from a uniquely Canadian perspective, we’re proud to bring you our first, highly anticipated, Lift Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC).
The LCBC will take place on Friday, May 26, 2017 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The conference will coincide with Day 1 of the Lift Cannabis Expo, also taking place at the MTCC. What this means is that, not only will you be able to participate in different sessions of your choosing at the LCBC, you’ll also be able to interact directly with exhibitors on Friday during the special ‘Industry-Only’ day, which will provide for much more intimate and meaningful conversations and networking opportunities.
Our conference is different: Instead of paying one (typically high) ticket price for an all-day conference (where you inevitably sit through some topics that are of little interest to you), you’ll be able to pick and choose from a variety of sessions and set your own schedule. Check out a conference session, wander through the trade show floor, listen to a speaker on the mainstage, then try your hand at a speed-networking event. It’s up to you!
Each Lift Cannabis Business Conference session costs $50 to attend and has limited availability. An all-day pass costs $350 and provides access to the trade show floor as well.
Sessions for the Lift Cannabis Business Conference include:
- Cannabis in a Retail Setting
- Cannabis Pharmaceutical Disruption: How will the medical cannabis market evolve in the next 5 years?
- Entrepreneurs: Opportunities and challenges for growing cannabis businesses and accessing funds in the Canadian markets
- International Perspective: Canada’s opportunities and challenges to become an international cannabis industry leader
- Big Business: Raising capital, going public, mergers & acquisitions, working with investment banks, industry consolidation
- Consumer Technology and Branding
Full schedule coming soon.